Redshift 2.6.22 Released
As of 09/13/2018, Redshift 2.6.22 has been released: https://www.redshift3d.com/product/download
- [Maya] Fixed bug in projection shader node that could cause garbage alpha values when wrap is disabled
- [Max] Fixed error where Redshift claims that RS Vector Maker is unsupported
- [Max] Fixed bug where Max display gamma was not applied to Gradient UI controls
- [Houdini] Support of the “opacity” float detail level attribute to configure the global object opacity
- [Houdini] New option in the RS ROP node to set a custom scene material to override the default objects material
- [Houdini] Fixed the volume contribution parameter in the default headlight
- [Katana] Support of the “opacity” float location level attribute to configure the global object opacity.
- [Katana] Fixed the volume contribution parameter in the default headlight.
- [All] Added new object matte option to include puzzle-mattes when matte override is enabled
- [All] Added better support for 16-bit unsigned integer texture format (less disk and VRAM space)
- [All] Fixed bug introduced in 2.6.21 that would drop light group AOV contributions for secondary/indirect rays
- [All] Fixed bug that inverted the lighting direction of photons from mesh lights
- [All] Fixed issue introduced in 2.6.21 that could result in too blurred texture shadow rays for global volume transmission
- [All] Now enabling HDR in the OptiX denoiser. This means should now be fewer or no “fringing” color artifacts around denoised high-contrast areas