As of 09/13/2018, Redshift 2.6.22 has been released: https://www.redshift3d.com/product/download
- [Maya] Fixed bug in projection shader node that could cause garbage alpha values when wrap is disabled
- [Max] Fixed error where Redshift claims that RS Vector Maker is unsupported
- [Max] Fixed bug where Max display gamma was not applied to Gradient UI controls
- [Houdini] Support of the “opacity” float detail level attribute to configure the global object opacity
- [Houdini] New option in the RS ROP node to set a custom scene material to override the default objects material
- [Houdini] Fixed the volume contribution parameter in the default headlight
- [Katana] Support of the “opacity” float location level attribute to configure the global object opacity.
- [Katana] Fixed the volume contribution parameter in the default headlight.
- [All] Added new object matte option to include puzzle-mattes when matte override is enabled
- [All] Added better support for 16-bit unsigned integer texture format (less disk and VRAM space)
- [All] Fixed bug introduced in 2.6.21 that would drop light group AOV contributions for secondary/indirect rays
- [All] Fixed bug that inverted the lighting direction of photons from mesh lights
- [All] Fixed issue introduced in 2.6.21 that could result in too blurred texture shadow rays for global volume transmission
- [All] Now enabling HDR in the OptiX denoiser. This means should now be fewer or no “fringing” color artifacts around denoised high-contrast areas
If you’re headed to NAB, the National Association of Broadcasters conference, come hang out. Reach out through any form of communication here and let’s grab coffee, lunch or whatever.